Listen to the audio tracks. Track 1 is in normal speed and Track 2 is in slow speed.

阿雄,你拿着行李箱去哪儿啊?
ā xióng ,nǐ ná zhe xíng lǐ xiāng qù nǎ ér a
Ah Xiong, where are you going with your suitcase?

小静,是你啊,我打算去北京。
xiǎo jìng , shì nǐ ā , wǒ dǎ suàn qù běi jīng
Xiao Jing, it’s you, I plan to go Beijing.

去北京?
qù běi jīng
Going to Beijing?

嗯,马上就是春节,
en, mǎ shàng jiù shì chūn jié
Yeah, the Spring Festival is about to come.

去北京陪爷爷奶奶过春节。
qù běi jīng péi yé ye nǎi nai guò chūn jié
Going to Beijing to accompany grandfather and grandmother for the Spring Festival

你是北京人?
nǐ shì běi jīng rén
You are a Beijing resident.

我一直以为你是南方人呢。
wǒ yì zhí yǐ wéi nǐ shì nán fāng rén ne
I always thought that you were a Southern resident.

是啊,以前我住在北京,
shì a, yǐ qián wǒ zhù zài běi jīng
Yes, I lived in Beijing before

后来因为爸爸妈妈工作的原因,
hòu lái yīn wèi bà ba mā ma gong zuò de yuán yīn
Later, because of the work of father and mother,

然后我们全部从北方城市搬到南方城市了。
rán hòu wǒ men quán bù cóng běi fāng chéng shì bān dào nán fāng chéng shì le
then we all moved from the northern city to the southern city.

